About Income Tax
Income Tax is imposed by the Indian government on an individual, company, business, Hindu undivided families (HUFs), co-operative organization and trusts. The tax rates are different on different organisation/entity. Indian income tax is governed by The Income Tax Act, 1961. Under Indian Income Tax, the rate of tax for individual based on the slabs varies between 10 % to 30 %. The company attracts a fixed rate of 35% on the income earned during the financial year.
We provide following service under the service line of Direct Tax
- Tax Advisory on the implication of Income tax on business transactions like capital gain tax, dividend distribution tax, tax deduction at source.
- Professional Assistance for Tax Compliance, we offer overall compliance in relation to Indian Income Tax e.g. withholding tax, issuance of tax deduction at source certificate, filing of income tax returns, Calculation of advance tax etc.
- Tax Planning for proactive action to mitigate the tax implications on the business transaction and individual financial affairs.
- Tax Structuring for appropriate tax structuring plays a significant role in the success of the business. Under this segment we try to explore the most tax efficient model of the business in the given situation.
- Advisory Services on specific issues of Corporate Taxes